We are Blinkel, a company with several webshops, these privacy policies are for all of our shops., No need to make different ones.
Since we work with shopsoftware from a third party, we have acces to sertain information from you. It's there, we cannot delete it or use a off-switch.
But ofcourse there is also information we need to do our job and to deliver your orders to you.
(1) If you are just a visitor and you don't buy anything (but seriously, we know you want to buy something) we only have this information from you:
- We can see someone visited my shop (as in counting)
- We can see how many pages are viewed.
- We can see where someone comes from (like Facebook or from Etsy etc)
- We can see what country you are from.
That is pretty much it. We cannot see you as a person, it is anonymous to us.
(2) But when you become a customer of us, we will know more from you. Logical, otherwise you would never receive anything.
- We know your personal information and your address you provided.
- We can see your Emailaddress.
- We can see how you have paid.
- We can see what is mentioned under (1).
What do we do or don't with this information?
- We use your Emailaddress to add to the shippinglabel. That way you can receive updates about the status.
- We use your information for our bookkeeping (7 years).
- We do NOT use it to send unwanted newsletters or unasked promotions.
- We do NOT use any information to share with other companies.
- We have NO access to your payment information.
Ufortunally still a long list, but we think we have covered all of it. If you think you miss something or we did something wrong, please contact us.
Thanks for your time!